Cupping: The Physiological Response- How it can help
There are three things that usually occur and we will discuss them briefly :
1. Negative Pressure
- the pressure created by the cups creates a pulling action, which allows the separation of fused or adhered tissue. Any tissue that is not functioning, inhibits optimal functioning
- Tissue that is not functioning is usually due to dehydration, chronic inflammation or doing repetitive motion (from work, sport etc)
- cupping can help by drawing out any interstitial debris stuck in the connective tissue.
- this is when widening of the blood vessels occurs and occurs when the muscle tissue is relaxed.
- cupping helps release vaso-constricitng chemicals(like histamines) and then the lumen of the blood vessels start to dilate.
3. Enhanced Fluid Exchange
- Capillaries have various fluid exchange processes ,like diffusion and filtration, and these processes allow nutrient rich fluids to feed cells whilst removing waste materials.
- Cupping pulls blood into dehydrated, malnourished tissues.
If you want more information. Please call Health Wise Chiropractic 03 9467 7889 or book online to see one of our Chiropractors in Sunbury or Bundoora Today!
Health Wise Chiropractic Sunbury- Shop 3/21 Dornoch Drive Sunbury 3429
Health Wise Chiropractic Bundoora- Office 1 12/16 Mcleans Road Bundoora 3083
#sunburychiropractor #bundoorachiropractor #healthwisechiropractic #drjohnghali #drjuliansimpson #painrelief #liveinspired #wellnessblogger #wellpreneur #mindbodysoul #mindbodygram #mindbodyspirit #raiseyourvibrations #holisiticliving #healthyhappylife #wellnessjourney #nourishyourself #treatyourself #sunbury #bundoora #inspirationdaily #cupping